1. Order the Gingerbread Cake at Petit Pois Restaurant. This dessert is one of the best in CVille!
201 E. Main Street, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902 Facebook | Website | Twitter Petit Pois is ready for the holiday season with warm gingerbread cake served with eggnog ice cream and peppermint bark. Yum!
2. Enjoy Public Skate At The Main Street Arena! This is perfect for peeps of all ages!
230 West Main Street, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902 Facebook | Website | Twitter | Calendar Go with the kids, or bring a date to the late night skate. It’s the perfect way to get into the Christmas mood.
3. Savor a bag of bread-ends & a tub of “house sauce” from Take It Away Sandwich Shop on The UVa Corner.
115 Elliewood Avenue, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903 Facebook | Website Take It Away bread ends are delicious and only 50 cents each! Enjoy with a tub of house sauce!
4. Listen to live music at Miller’s on The Downtown Mall with a cold beer & a shot of whiskey in front of you!
109 West Main Street, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902 Facebook | Website Sit back and enjoy a full menu and listen to live music like the Thursday John D’earth Quintet.
5. Order “The Shenandoah” from Albemarle Baking Company! Could this be one of the top cakes in CVille?? We think so!
418 West Main Street, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903 Facebook | Website | Twitter Good news! The Shenandoah is still on the website. It has a layer of caramel mousse, roasted pears, maple glazed walnuts and vanilla cake and topped with a mousse made with local Thibaut-Janisson Winery Virginia Brute.
6. Pony-up to the bar and enjoy two beers and a sandwich at Durty Nelly’s Pub in Fry Springs. Please let me suggest the Lady Godiva Sandwich.
2200 Jefferson Park Ave., Charlottesville, Virginia 22902 Facebook | Website Pony-up to the bar and enjoy a beer and sandwich at Durty Nelly’s Pub.
7. Take your family to Sweet Haus for gingerbread house decorating. Trust me, it’s so fun!
843 West Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903 Facebook | Website | Twitter | Reserve now! Decorate your very own gingerbread house at Sweet Haus. They’ve got a pre-constructed house, all that’s left is the fun part! They’ve got all the fixings. You can decorate it in the store or take the house home and use your own ingredients. Hurry up an reserve a spot today.
8. Need a holiday gift idea?? Then, do some last minute shopping on The CVille Downtown Mall!
Facebook | Website Find the perfect gift for that one person left on your list. Try Quilts Unlimited for some cute hats and other gifts. If you liked this article, you might also enjoy 8 Things To Do In Charlottesville Before New Years Eve and 9 Restaurants Your Mom Should Try In CVille. At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.