1. The Richmond, Pasture
2050 Bond St Suite 180, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Pasture FB
Pasture’s new cocktail has Bourbon, Fernet Branca, honey, and lemon. It has a bold flavor that is softened by the honey.
2. The Brown Betty, commonwealthSKYBAR
3. French Sparkle, Fellini’s #9
200 W. Market St., Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: CVille Photo & Video
The French Sparkle’s blackberry liqueur is sure to put you in the mood for fall and blackberry season!
4. Barberry Faux-Groni, Parallel 38
5. Spiced Orange Punch, Petit Pois Restaurant
6. Hopwork Orange Shandy, Blue Light Grill
7. Cinnamon Toast Punch, The Whiskey Jar
227 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: The Whiskey Jar FB
The Whiskey Jar’s Cinnamon Toast Punch is packed with flavor. It has absinthe, aged Zaya rum, white rum, orange bitters, orange juice, and Barbera wine.
8. Espressotini, Bang Tapas
9. Peanut Butter Martini, Maya Restaurant
633 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Maya FB
Maya Restaurant’s Peanut Butter Martini will fill you up with sweet creamy flavor as well as give you a nice warm buzz.
10. Dirty Martini, MAS Tapas
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015