1. Streaking The Lawn
2. Dressing Homer (Or Any Statue)
3. Fourth Year Fifth
4. Camping Outside Of John Paul Jones Arena For Tickets (Hooville is so rowdy!).
Photo: John Paul Jones Arena FB Page
5. Grabbing A Late Night Gus Burger At The White Spot After Getting Hammered
6. Painting Beta Bridge
7. Tailgating On The Lawn Before A UVA Game
9. Girls In Pearls And Guys In Ties
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy 7 Historical Facts About Fredericksburg and Top 6 Hiking Spots In CVille.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
The following two tabs change content below.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Maggie Comeau is the content manager of Scoutology. Her favorite things to write about are sweets, brunch and burgers.
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015