1. Wicked Woods Haunted Forest
2. Fright Night
Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia, 1290 Richmond Ave, Staunton, Virginia 24401
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia
The Frontier Cultural Museum will hold a creepy after dark tour!
3. Field Of Fears
15621 Braddock Rd, Centreville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Field Of Fears FB
Field Of Fears is full of spooky fun like the Hall of Whispers, Fear Games, Zombie Education and Bug Room.
4. Stoney Creek Resort
5. The Haunted Keelboat
1445 Darden Towe Park, Charlottesville, Virginia 22911
Facebook | Website | Photo: Lewis & Clark Exploratory Center FB
If the little ones want to get scared, Lewis & Clark Exploratory Center has a family friendly haunted house.
6. Ghost & Murder Walking Tour
7. Twizted Creationz
8. Grim Hollow
9. Haunted Hill
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015