1. Jackson Park
Jackson Park was built after people complained about loitering outside the opera house.
2. Lee Park
Lee Park was donated to the city to honor McIntire’s parents.
3. McIntire Park
McIntire Park is home to the Dogwood Vietnam Memorial.
4. McIntire Department Of Music
5. McIntire School Of Commerce
6. McIntire Ampitheater
The ampitheater is said to be the 7th Greek outdoor theater to be built in the US.
7. Washington Park
Washington Park was donated as a park for the city’s African American community, during the time of segregation.
8. Belmont Park
Likewise, McIntire built Belmont Park for the white population.
9. The Lewis & Clark Statue
This was the first of several statues that McIntire commissioned in CVille.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015