1. Friday Night: Meet at commonwealthSKYBAR for drinks.
2. Go see Fitz & The Tantrums at The Jefferson Theater.
3. Saturday: Go to Paradox Pastry with some friends and enjoy hot coffee and amazing croissants!
4. Walk over to The Mall and shop at Cha Cha’s, as if you weren’t going to already.
5. Stop by Mel’s Cafe for some chicken and maybe a slice of that sweet potato pie!
719 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Facebook | Photo: Mel’s Cafe FB Page
6. Look in eloise for some cute clothes and an all around fun experience.
7. At 10pm, head to South Street Brewery to hear Disco Deke and dance to Deke’s beats!
8. Father’s Day: Sneak out to Spudnuts and bring Dad Spudnuts in bed.
9. Take him out to brunch at Fellini’s #9 where he can get a special Father’s Day gift and an Old Fashioned.
10. Take him to the Birdwood Golf Course for some friendly competition.
11. Visit the Cville Smoke Shop with him and enjoy a cigar.
12. Treat him to dinner and a pint or two at Wild Wolf Brewing Company
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 5 Superhero CVille Chefs and Top 6 Hiking Spots Near Charlottesville.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015