1. Wear A Hokie Shirt
At least not on gameday!
2. Miss The Farmer’s Market
Photo: City Market FB
It may seem early, but it’s worth it!
3. Be A Stranger
Photo: Java Java FB
You never know who you’ll run into.
4. Mention If You’ve Never Been To Monticello
Photo: Monticello FB
Everyone will drop everything and tell you to go RIGHT. FREAKIN. NOW.
5. Eat At A Bunch Of Chains
Why go to Starbucks and McDonald’s when we have Mudhouse and Citizen?
6. Try To Drive Through UVA Grounds
Crosswalks mean nothing and roads are blocked in seemingly random places.
7. Drive During Move-In Weekend AT ALL
Photo: UVA FB
Treat it like a blizzard. Stock up on anything you may need.
8. Miss Out On Fall Classical Music Concerts
Charlottesville has some amazing concerts to enjoy in the crisp fall season.
9. Count On Your Phone When Hiking
Part of the charm of hiking is the wilderness. That also means you may not be able to use Google Maps or, gasp, Instagram!
10. Jump Into Blue Hole After August
Photo: Words Of Whimsy
You will FREEZE.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015