1. Chandler’s Bakery (New Location)
1812 Rio Hill Ctr, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Chandler’s Bakery FB Page
When I heard that Chandler’s Bakery at Albemarle Square was closed I panicked, but now they’re back in the Rio Hill Shopping Center!
2. Kirt’s Homemade Ice Cream
622 Albemarle Square, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: Kirt’s FB Page
Kirt’s Homemade Ice Cream is full of exciting flavors and cute ice cream cupcakes!
3. Pro Camera
618 Forest Street, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Facebook | Website| Photo: Pro Camera FB Page
Pro Camera sells camera equipment at great prices. They also do repairs, rentals and they can take high quality pictures of your documents, sculptures or other artwork.
4. Zazus Fresh Grille
2214 Ivy Rd Suite 111, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Zazus FB Page
Zazus is a great place to stop for a breakfast wrap. They specialize in wraps and bowls. Try their homemade chili.
5. Prospect Hill Plantation Inn
7. C & A Camp
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015