1. Anastasia’s Chocolate Fantasy, South Street Brewery
This Russian Imperial Stout has a heavy black body with a thick brown head. It has a very strong chocolate and espresso aroma, and a chocolate taste with some spicy oak undertones!
2. ‘Winter Liquidation sAle’ Winter Warmer, Three Notch’d Brewing Company
Winter warmer has over 15 varieties of barley, giving this brew a super complex malt profile. You’ll get caramel, raisin, plum, toast, biscuit, and chocolate notes from this beer, along with a festive ginger spice and a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Black Me Stout, Champion Brewing
An American stout, this one’s sweet, smooth and full-bodied. Made with wheat and chocolate malt, it has a low bitterness and a chocolate, caramel and toffee aroma.
4. Primal Instinct, Wild Wolf Brewing Company
An American IPA, Primal Instinct exhibits the best qualities of American-grown hops, and imparts robust aromatic and tasting notes of tropical citrus and resiny pine.
5. Reviver Red IPA, Starr Hill Brewery
Reviver is an India Pale Ale that blurs the boundaries between IPA and Amber styles. It has an inviting ruby-red hue, medium body and firm maltiness, with a refreshing citrus aroma and flavor.
6. Blenheim Brown Ale, C’Ville-ian Brewing Company
A classic Northern English Brown Ale, Blenhein Brown pours copper with a thin cream colored head. The aroma is toffee and nutty notes with a hint of fruitiness. The flavor has a gentle malt sweetness with a nutty character, followed by caramel sweetness and toffee, ending dry with a nutty aftertaste.
7. Cran-Gose, Devils Backbone Brewing Company
Light and Fruity, Cran-Gose is pink hued with a cranberry aroma and a naturally tart finish.
8. “No Veto” English Brown Ale, Three Notch’d Brewing Company
This Northern English Brown Ale has great caramel, nutty, and toffee flavors, with a touch of chocolate and espresso.
9. Little Red RooStarr Coffee Cream Stout, Starr Hill Brewery
Little Red RooStarr is a full-bodied milk stout with a malt sweetness, and chocolate, caramel and roasted coffee notes.
10. Dark Hollow, Blue Mountain Brewery
This dark, low-roast imperial stout has notes of bourbon and vanilla from extended barrel aging in charred American oak bourbon barrels.
11. Howling Pumpkin, Wild Wolf Brewing Company
A wonderfully spiced nose and a beautiful orange color lead right into this perfectly balanced beer.
12. Danzig Baltic Porter, Devils Backbone Brewing Company
A Baltic-style porter that blends a strong English porter with a Germanic lager, this strong black lager has notes of chocolate and coffee with hints of caramelized sugar.
13. A Hopwork Orange, Blue Mountain Brewery
Light crystal malt complemented by natural orange flavoring.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.