1. Check into The Boar’s Head Inn with your girlfriends and sit and chill with some Champagne before taking advantage of The Boar’s Head Spa. Get a head to toe massage and facial, ladies!
2. After getting all dressed up, go out to The Ivy Inn for a delicious dinner of crispy pork shoulder on a bed of pimento spoon bread.
3. Have a Wahooptie limo pick you up and whisk you away to The Downtown Mall.
4. Head to the live Love Canon show at the historic Jefferson Theater.
110 East Main St., Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Jefferson Theater Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Jefferson Theater FB Page
Love Canon Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Love Canon FB Page
5. After the show, take your pink chariot to The C&O for martinis and an awesome cheese plate in the bistro.
6. When you’re done filling up on snacks, stop by Zo.Ca.Lo. for some sexy cocktails like The Landon made with Maker’s Mark, muddled orange, cherry, sugar and a dash of bitters, before heading back to your room at The Boar’s Head.
7. The next morning, go out to Milli Joe for warm, fluffy Belgian waffles. Check out Pintrest with your bridesmaids for cute wedding ideas while sipping on wonderfully thick espressos.
8. Work off those calories by shopping at Eloise, SUSTAIN and Jean Theory.
9. After your shopping spree, take the Wahooptie limo to Pollack and Veritas Vineyards for wine tastings.
10. After all that wine, you’re going to need some delicious food in your stomach, so why not ride to Vivace to sit outside on the uncovered terrace with a good meal and some of the best dry martinis in CVille.
11. When you’re all good and stuffed, swing by Sneak Reviews and rent “Pitch Perfect” and “The Princess Bride” for a girl’s night in at The Boar’s Head.
12. The next morning, top off your epic girl’s trip with a tasty brunch at The commonwealthSKYBAR. Enjoy French toast with fresh fruit and a bubbly mimosa.
13. Relax and savor a mani/pedi at Oasis Day Spa & Body Shop while sipping a crisp white wine from Moss Vineyards.
Oasis Day Spa and Body Shop- 103 W Water St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902-5028
Facebook | Website
Moss Vineyards- 1849 Simmons Gap Road, Nortonsville, Virginia 22935
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Moss Vineyards Facebook
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015