Okay, so, I know most first dates don’t last an entire day, but a girl can dream, can’t she??
1. Meet for lattes at Cafe Cubano.
2. Walk around the City Market eating breakfast tacos and admiring local crafts.
3. Take a stroll on The Downtown Mall. Stop at Alakazam for a bit of nostalgia, give a new home to an old book at Read It Again Sam and finish by buying a sweet for your date at My Chocolate Shoppe.
4. Have Bill Kerr and Camryn Limousine whisk you to Crabtree Falls for a scenic hike and a picnic featuring Take It Away Sandwich Shop by the cascading waterfalls. Seriously, Take It Away Sandwich Shop’s house dressing is perfect for any first date.
5. After the hike, have Camryn Limousine take you to a wine tasting at Lovingston Winery.
6. After you get back to Charlottesville, you may be a bit peckish, so why not go to Feast! for some fine cheeses before dinner. Get a bottle of their Spanish olive oil and bread too!
7. Head to Fellini’s #9 where you can enjoy a romantic atmosphere and live music along with lamb sausage lasagna and stuffed chicken. If you’re feeling especially close, head upstairs to the speakeasy and eat in a quiet and intimate booth.
8. Head over to the historic Paramount Theater for a live show.
9. Talk about the show over drinks at commonwealthSKYBAR’s rooftop bar. Watch the crowd walk along The Mall with a CWS Manhattan and a cool Corsica.
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy Top 20 Lunch Spots Under $10 In Charlottesville and Top 6 Hiking Spots Near Charlottesville.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015