1. Head over to FIG for an early dinner. Try the bacon wrapped dates or ask the owner, Anja for a suggestion.
2. After you’ve filled up, go to Michael’s Bistro for a shot with a back and some fun games.
3. Next, get yourself to CVille’s oldest restaurant and get some shots and maybe some mac ‘n cheese while you enjoy a bit of CVille history.
4. Then, play some cornhole at The Biltmore’s Beach Bar.
5. After you’ve beat your friend, walk across Elliewood to Coupes for some live music and pitchers. Stay Hydrated!
6. When you and your friends have polished off a few pitchers, head over to Boylan Heights for some fries and, ofcourse, more beer!
7. By now, you’re probably craving some pizza. Luckily Mellow Mushroom is just a few doors down with a bar to keep you stocked up on craft beer!
8. If you’re still not ready for the night to end, go over to Trinity and check out what beers they have on tap.
9. Okay, by now you’ve all had a long night of drinking. But what about the hangover? It’s time to get yourself to The White Spot for a Gus Burger!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
The following two tabs change content below.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Maggie Comeau is the content manager of Scoutology. Her favorite things to write about are sweets, brunch and burgers.
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015