1. $1 Off Signature Cocktails, Michael’s Bistro
1427 University Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia
Wednesday nights at Michael’s Bistro means $1 off cocktails.
2. French Toast Froyo, Arch’s Frozen Yogurt
104 14th St NW, Charlottesville, Virginia
Arch’s Frozen Yogurt has French Toast frozen yogurt this week as well a few other exciting flavors.
3. Half Price Bottles Of Wine, Sedona Taphouse
1035 Millmont St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Sedona Taphouse has half price bottles of wine all day.
4. Art Inspired Happy Hour, IX
929 2nd St SE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
Every Wednesday there will be an art themed cocktail hour held at Al Hamraa.
5. Orange Pride Shirt $11, The CVille Store
The CVille Store’s Orange Pride Shirt is marked down from $19.95 to $11 this week only!
6. Melissa & Doug Toys On Sale, Alakazam
100 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
This sale lasts until November 2nd!
7. New Holiday Sweaters, Verdigris Clothier
107 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Verdigris Clothier’s holiday sweaters are in and they are gorgeous.
8. Used Boats For Sale, Blue Ridge Mountain Sports
2015 Bond St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountain Sports is selling their demo boats.
9. 20% Off Sale, Crystal Connection
Seminole Square Shopping Center, 216 Zan Rd, Charlottesville, Virginia
Get 20% off select merchandise all week.
10. Downtown Office Space $545/MO, Craigslist (Downtown)
Spacious Executive Office Suite located conveniently half a block from The Charlottesville Downtown Mall and steps away from a public parking garage. The Historic Maclin Building features a lavish entryway, easy-access elevators and penthouse-wide hallways.
11. White Office Chair $17, Craigslist (Downtown)
White swivel chair. Clean classic look. Good condition. Perfect for a home office or office executive. Priced to sell at $17.
12. Bob Dylan Poster $7, Craigslist (Downtown)
This is a black and white Bob Dylan poster. Still in original wrapping. UNOPENED 2’X3′.
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy Top 9 Cocktail Hot Spots In CVille and 10 Historical Places Near CVille You Can Drink.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015