1. The Leaves!
Photo: UVA FB
Mother Nature paints the town orange. The best scenic drives are Skyline Drive, Observatory Hill and Ivy Rd/3 Notch’d Rd.
2. All The Scarves Are Coming Out
Photo: Downtown FB
We couldn’t be more excited to check out the trendy scarves at Quilts Unlimited and the classic pashminas on The Mall.
3. Pumpkin Spice!
Photo: Cappellino’s FB
Whether it’s a cupcake from Cappellino’s, a latte from The Mudhouse or a delicious Spudnut, CVille is all about the pumpkin!
4. Apple Cider At Blue Ridge Country Store!
518 East Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: Blue Ridge FB
You can get some warm cider with your morning oatmeal or your afternoon salad!
5. Carter Mountain Apple Butter!
1435 Carter Mountain Trail, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Carter Mountain FB
Carter Mountain Orchard’s apple butter is the best of the best! Are you ready to spread it on everything?
6. Twizted Creationz Haunted Attractions
107 Creative Works Lane, Waynesboro
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Twizted Creationz FB
Twizted Creationz also organizes Skeeter’s Maze Adventure and the Zombie 5k Fun Run!
7. Pumpkin Picking At Chiles Peach Orchard
1351 Greenwood Rd, Crozet, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Chiles Peach Orchard FB
Who isn’t ready to carve their own local pumpkin?
8. Spirit Walks With The Albemarle Historical Society
Facebook | Website | Photo: Albemarle Historical Society FB
Walk amongst the citizens of CVille’s past and hear their chilling tales.
9. Party Starts Here Gets Their Halloween Stuff In!
200 Zan Rd, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Party Starts Here FB
If you haven’t gone to Party Starts Here to plan your costume, you better go quick!
10. Cute Boots And Jackets At BitterSweet
106 E Main, Charlottesville & 514 5th St, Lynchburg
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: BitterSweet FB
Warm weather means a whole new wardrobe!
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy Top 9 Cocktail Hot Spots In CVille and Top 20 Lunch Spots Under $10 In Charlottesville.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015