1. Sticky Fingers Sweets & Eats, DC
1370 Park Rd NW, Washington, District of Columbia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Sticky Fingers FB
Stick Fingers Sweets & Eats has deliciously creative cookie sandwiches, regular cookies and whoopie pies.
2. Buzz Bakery, DC
300 Tingey Street SE, Washington, DC 20003 | 901 Slaters Lane, Alexandria, VA 22314 | 818 N. Quincy Street, Arlington, VA 22203
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Buzz Bakery FB
At Buzz Bakery’s cookies has incredible creative flavors and designs like Cornmeal Lime or their chocolate chip cookie on a stick.
3. Red Eye Cookie Co, Richmond
4. Crumb & Get It, Radford
1154 E Main St, Radford, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Crumb & Get It FB
Do you ever wish you could get custom cookies and milk delivered to your door? Well Thanks to Crumb & Get It, you can!
5. Next Door Bake Shop, Blacksburg
460 Turner St NW Suite 204, Blacksburg, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Next Door Bake Shop FB
Next Door Bake Shop has every kind of cookie, including a chocolate truffle filled chocolate chip cookie.
6. Eileen’s Bakery & Cafe, Fredericksburg
7. Cappellino’s Crazy Cakes, Charlottesville
8. Our Daily Bread Bakery And Cafe, Blacksburg
9. Early Bird Biscuit Co. & Bakery, Richmond
10. Cinnamon Bear Bakery & Deli, Harrisonburg
600E University Bvld, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Cinnamon Bear FB
Cinnamon Bear Bakery & Deli’s desserts are all made fresh in house with an assortment of brownies, cookies, pastries, bars, cream puffs, cinnamon rolls, etc. They make their desserts fresh and to order.
11. Blue Ridge Country Store, Charlottesville
518 East Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: Blue Ridge Country FB
Blue Ridge Country Store carries a great selection of soft baked cookies like their jam filled shortbread.
12. Basilico Italian Market & Deli, Fredericksburg
13. The Wicked Whisk, Midlothian
14. Bliss Bakery, Virginia Beach
296 Constitution Dr., Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Bliss Bakery FB
In addition to creating impressive works of cake art, Bliss Bakery also makes delicious specialty cookies like Creole sugar cookies.
15. Baked and Wired, DC
1052 Thomas Jefferson Street, Washington, District of Columbia 20007
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Baked and Wired FB
In addition to humorous 90’s street signs and beautifully creative cupcakes, Baked and Wired has some kickass cookies and bars.
16. Something Sweet, DC
3708 Macomb St NW, Washington, DC 20016
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Photo: Something Sweet FB
Not just Something Sweet, but anything sweet… they have specialty bars, whoopie pies, cookies, cakes, brownies, ice cream, frozen yogurt and more. If you’re looking for sweet, this is the place to be!
17. Sugar Plum Bakery, Virginia Beach
1353 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Sugar Plum Bakery FB
Sugar Plum has a plethora of sweet goodies like the Cutie Pies, as well as some cute cookies.
18. Father’s Cafe & Catering, Forest
18396 Forest Road, Forest, Virginia 24551
Facebook | Photo: Father’s Cafe FB
Father’s Cafe & Catering is the ideal place to find elegant European style sweets like ganache brownies or cream puffs.
19. Flour Child Bakery & Dessert Cafe, Virginia Beach
1716 Pleasure House Road #104, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Flour Child Bakery & Dessert Cafe FB
Flour Child Bakery is famous for its fresh baked goods. They make delicious whoopie pies and jumbo cookies.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015