1. Quirk Gallery, Richmond
311 W Broad St, Richmond, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Quirk Gallery FB
Quirk Gallery is an art gallery with character and cute gifts. You can find beautiful accessories and unusual books.
2. Ladyburg, Fredericksburg
807 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Ladyburg FB
Ladyburg is located in the middle of downtown and offers some of the most unique bath and body products. A lot of their items are handmade, and they also have an advanced skin care system called Crystal Clear Acne. Make sure to give them a visit next time you’re downtown.
3. My Chic’s, Virginia Beach
4. Sisters Unique, Newport News
5. Mongrel, Richmond
6. The Creative Wedge, Virginia Beach
7. Oxide Pottery, Lynchburg
8. Richmond SPCA Gift Shop, Richmond
2519 Hermitage Rd, Richmond, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Richmond SPCA Gift Shop FB
The Richmond SPCA Gift Shop is the perfect place to take your new best friend and the best part is that your shopping helps the animals you couldn’t take home!
9. Red Feathered Nest, Newport News
10. o’suzannah, Charlottesville
11. Over The Moon Bookstore & Artisan Gallery, Crozet
5798 Three Notch D Rd, Crozet, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Over The Moon FB
Over The Moon Bookstore has a knowledgeable staff that can help you find a book you will enjoy; and the second Saturday of every other month is a local art gallery opening and a book club.
12. Fraser Wood Elements, Fredericksburg
820 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Fraser Wood Elements FB
David Fraser has opened this shop in downtown Fredericksburg to rave reviews. David takes old wood from barns, buildings, and warehouses and gives it new life. He also uses his shop for local craftsmen to sell their work. He makes and sells everything from flooring to furniture, all hand made.
13. The Virginia Shop, Charlottesville
1047-B Emmet St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: VA Shop FB
The Virginia Shop is perfect for anyone who loves to buy local. They also have great gift baskets to get people acquainted with this great state.
14. Uncommonly Gifted, Blacksburg
15. Harmony Moon, Staunton
16. The Barn Swallow, Charlottesville
796 Gillums Ridge Rd, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: The Barn Swallow FB
The Barn Swallow is an art gallery and gift shop with beautiful decor, original jewelry and great cookbooks.
17. Noon Whistle Pottery, Standardsville
328 Main St, Stanardsville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Noon Whistle FB
Noon Whistle Pottery is a store that sells beautifully crafted accessories and home goods made by independent artists. You can also watch the owners work on their own pottery and sculptures.
18. Cha Cha’s, Charlottesville
19. Zestivities!, Central Virginia
20. Stitch Amour, Waynesboro
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015